Get The Look / Bleach London
One of my favourite brands ever Bleach London has just relaunched their entire range – not only do they make super cool hair stuff, they ventured into makeup too! So to coincide with their new website launch, I’m gonna show you how to recreate some iconic looks from iconic women of our generation.
To achieve this iconic IDGAF Lindsay Lohan look, head over to the Bleach London website and pick up these goodies:
- BOLD AS BRASS SUPER COOL COLOUR – To achieve the iconic Lindsay Lohan artifical blonde, you’re gonna need this!!
- SWAMP SPRITZ – A lightweight sea spray to add texture to all hair types.
- TOO POSH TO WASH DRY SHAMPOO – Danced the night away at the hottest L.A. Hotspot and late for a meeting? Shake well and spray into roots in short blasts from 10-15cms away. Massage in with fingertips to blend away any white residue.
- ILLUMIANTI HIGHLIGHTER – Nothing screams Hollywood more than a soft dewy glow.
- MAGIC BUTTER – Sore lips from a night of chewing your face? No probs. A multi purpose vegan balm will sure no fix that.
- GRAFITEYE – Felt liner & Clumpy Mascara.
- EYESHADOW BRUSH 01* – Use to smudge liner & mascara for the perfect swollen eye look. *Optional – tears will smudge mascara too.
- I SAW RED LIP KIT – Liner & Liquid lipstick will give you the utter most sophistication, darling.
- TOTAL BLEACH KIT – A must.
- HARD AF HAIRSPRAY – The only thing that’s gonna keep that beehive in place for days.
- REINCARNATION MASK – A saviour for any bombshell.
- LOUDER POWDER VS 1 SH – Highly pigmented lavender shadow perfect for showing everyone how adult you are.
- LOUDER POWDER BP 4ME Highly pigmented pink shadow. Add this on top of VS 1 SH to add depth and definition. *Enid probably uses her fingers because she’s punk and she wants everyone to know she’s only doing this to be ironic.
- WASHED UP MERMAID LIP KIT – Only Enid.
- WASHED UP MERMAID SUPER COOL COLOUR – Pair the lips with the hair.
- BLACK DYE KIT – And for when you’re ready to get a job.
All products are available to order from Bleach London, plus many more. X